Choose from 20 models of classic cars to drive to reach the beautiful Euganei hills and take pictures on various terraces.
- Private vintage car Per Person
Ride Alongside the Most Beautiful Car Race in The World
The “1000miglia” (1,000 miles) is considered by many the most beautiful, historic car race in the world.
Maybe because it takes place through the most beautiful landscapes of Italy, or because of the incredible crowd that will cheer you at every turn, or because of the sound of the powerful engines, but when you find yourself in it you don’t want this to stop.
The race is 1,600 km long (around 1,000 miles, thus the name “1000miglia”), with the itinerary going from Brescia (a city near Milan) to Rome and back in just four days.
Due to the strict inclusion criteria (participation is only open to cars produced before 1957), participating as an official racer can cost up to 50 thousand euros.
If you want to be part of it, therefore, and feel the adrenaline of the craziest race in the world in public streets, you have to be very rich, or at least own a legendary car.
But there’s a third option, purchasing the “following 1000miglia” package from Per La Dolce Vita srl.
This package is only available for just 10 people, limited to five historical cars with two people per car.
During these four days on the road, the convoy will be led by my classic Alfa Romeo, and guests will follow, driving the car chosen among the five available, always followed by an assistance car with a mechanic on board.
My car will be equipped with GPS so you will never risk getting lost in the adrenaline of the race, and will always know where to find the group.
What Else You Should Know
- Transport from and to Verona or Venice airport
- Rental car, out of the available: Alfa Romeo Duetto 1977 convertible, Ford Mustang 1967 convertible, Mercedes ss replica 1932 convertible, MG TD Roadster 1952 convertible, triumph Spitfire 1966 convertible, Beetle Volkswagen 1978 convertible.
- Car insurance
- Hotel for 5 nights: 1st night in Montagnana, 2nd night in Cervia, 3rd night in Viterbo, 4th night in Bologna, 5th night in Montagnana
- Organization of lunches and dinners
- Mechanic available at every moment in the assistance car
- Guide all the way in a historical car in front of the group
- 24-hour availability
- Assistance in English 24 hours per day
- Lunches and dinners
- All that is not specified in the “included in the price” section